As the person in charge of this website, I have striven to comply with the maximum rigor of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce regarding cookies, however, taking into account the way in which As the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have updated information on cookies that third parties may use through this website.
This especially applies to cases in which this web page contains integrated elements: that is, texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website or those corresponding to WordPress. , which constantly updates its cookies.
Therefore, in case you come across this type of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the following list, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
Cookies used by this website
On this website, own and third-party cookies are used to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, conduct behavioral advertising through affiliate links and to obtain user statistics.
The information stored in the cookies on this website is used exclusively by the responsible Iris, with the exception of that of Google Analytics, which is used and managed by Google and by us for statistical purposes, and the cookie for analysis of payment operations, that is generated exclusively when a purchase is made and is analyzed by me with the aim of offering sufficient guarantees on the payment operations carried out.
As a user, you can refuse the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not work properly.
How cookies are used on this website
Cookies are useful for:
- Save you having to log in every time you visit this website.
- Remind you of your settings and preferences during and between visits.
- Improve the speed and security of this website.
- Share pages on social networks.
- Make marketing campaigns more efficient.
- Store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, or your credit card details.
- Share or transfer personal identification data to third parties (without your knowledge and express permission).
This website uses its own cookies for the following purposes:
- Determine if you have connected to the web.
- Remember search settings.
- Remember if you have accepted the legal terms and conditions.
- Show you the pages you have recently visited.
- Add comments to our site and receive updates from them.
Third party cookies
This website, like most websites, includes functionalities provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are also regularly tested for recommendations and reports. This may occasionally change cookie settings and cookies not detailed in this policy may appear. It is important that you know that they are provisional cookies that it is not always possible to report and that they are only for study and evaluation purposes. In no case will cookies that compromise your privacy be used.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by analysis services: specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by Users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google. Google+ cookie and Google Maps, according to what is stated on their page about what type of cookies they use.
- Platforms like YouTube and Vimeo are also used: to include videos on this website (here the Política de Privacidad de Youtube and the Vimeo).
- Social media cookies: Cookies from social networks can be stored in your browser while browsing this website, for example, when you use the button to share content on this website on any social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
- Linkedin cookie, as provided in your Cookies policy.
- Facebook cookie, as provided in your Cookies policy.
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and the privacy settings you have chosen on it.
In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
- Remarketing cookies: They are also cookies to track browsing habits to target advertising based on your interests and offer differential advertising. These cookies are associated with the anonymous user and their computer, and do not in themselves provide the name and surname of the user.
- Affiliate Cookies: Specific collaborations are carried out on this website with partners that this site promotes and promotes and some specific launches, such as webinars. These cookies are necessary to allow us to reward and be rewarded for these collaborations and are generally created by specialized companies (known as affiliate networks). Neither the owner of this website nor the collaborators can personally identify you.
Below, and as required by article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be installed usually while browsing this website are detailed:[cookies]
How to manage and disable these cookies
If you do not want websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are downloaded.
Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Iris makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread: